During his Monday morning Mass, Pope Francis explained that Our Lady walkedwith God at her side. Then he asked a very direct question to all Christians.
The Pope went on to explain that God walks both with sinners and with saints. He then added that unlike objects, people are free to make their own decisions. But God, he said, has the patience to wait for those who reject Him, until they turn back.
- Cardinal Osoro: "We have to learn that faith is spread by attraction"
- Pope explains meaning of Resurrection at General Audience
- “Leaders of nations should prevent the spread of conflicts”
- Pope in Santa Marta: God always loves and waits for us, even if we go astray
- Pope sends video message for WYD: Imitate Mary, not a couch potato