Jorge Mario Bergoglio, from then on known as Francis, went out to the balcony with a serene, but excited face.
The conclave closed with the surprise of a lesser known candidate, thus began a pontificate of surprises, which is still changing the world.
- Cardinal Osoro: "We have to learn that faith is spread by attraction"
- “Leaders of nations should prevent the spread of conflicts”
- Pope Francis warns of a hypocritical charity at General Audience
- Francis: When will we learn our lesson from war?
- Pope's Mass: Do I allow God to walk by my side or do I push Him away?